Above Ground Pool Fencing
Customized Pool Fencing Solutions Wood Decks - Composite Decks
- Patent-Protected Non-Climable Gate
- Designed for Easy Removal
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Superior Quality & Affordable Pricing
- Serving the Entire Central Valley
- Free Onsite Consultations & Quote
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Guardian Pool Fencing provides comprehensive removable mesh pool fencing design and installation services throughout the greater Central Valley area. Our innovative mesh pool fences are the safest, most dependable mesh pool fencing systems available today, because they feature our own patented gate design – engineered to be non-climbable, self-closing, and self-latching. In addition, they feature our own patented locking deck sleeve systems - which are considered to be so secure by building departments that they have qualified our removable mesh pool fencing systems to meet the pool safety codes of many municipalities.
Yet another distinctive characteristic of our mesh pool fencing systems is their versatility: their capability of being used for a wide variety of pool fencing applications. This is due to the fact that they can be installed upon nearly any pool deck surface, whether concrete, wood, or composite, as well as atop lawns and planters. In fact, our Premier Line Pool Fence System is the ideal pool fencing system for above ground pools on both wood and composite decks, because the unique design of its fence poles allows for the drilling of only 5/8" diameter holes for its installation. Because of this characteristic, our Premier Line Pool Fence will provide a reliable, effective pool safety fence for these above ground pools, and cause no adverse effects to the strength and integrity of these decks.
Our Premier Line Mesh Pool Fence can usually be installed directly on top of wood and composite decks, even if the thickness of the deck's surface is not sufficient to provide the needed structural support for the system's deck sleeves and poles. In this situation, the deck sleeves can be "blocked" with added wood in the crawlspace located beneath the deck. However, when this procedure is not possible due to lack of under deck access, we can also securely mount our Premier Pool Fence to wood or composite strips installed on top of the deck's surface – carefully matched as closely as possible to the existing deck's wood or composite type and finish.
Call the removable mesh pool fence experts at Guardian Pool Fencing today. We provide free onsite consultations and quotes throughout all of the Central Valley. Guardian Pool Fencing is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Above Ground Pool Fencing:
- Our Premier Line Pool Fence is ideal for providing pool safety for both wood and composite above ground pool decks.
- Installed utilizing 5/8" diameter deck sleeve holes – which will not adversely affect deck integrity and strength.
- Can be installed on above ground decks with or without deck crawl space access.
- Offered in standard 48", 54", and 60" heights, as well as custom heights.
- Features our patented, double truss pole design gate, which is non-climbable, self-closing, and equipped with the innovative Magna Latch – a magnetically operated latch which is key-lockable.
- Installed with our own high density polyethylene plastic sleeves and a stainless steel pin.
- Fence poles are constructed of virtually unbreakable 6063 T6 marine grade aluminum, reinforced by a PVC core.
- Offered in a choice of mesh types and colors, including our durable pet mesh.
- All gate framework and fence poles are powder coat finished in a choice of colors.
- Equipped with premium quality stainless steel hardware.
- Meets pool safety code requirements for many municipalities.
- Backed by a lifetime guarantee on all fence system components and installation workmanship.
It's so easy to take in and out and it looks great. It disappears into the landscape and most importantly has kept my kids and dog safe for eight years now and it still looks good after all these years. Thank you Blaine.
Lori Norman of Atwater