Guardian pool fencing provides the safest, most innovative removable mesh pool fencing systems available today throughout the Central Valley area. Our unique, patented gate design is engineered to be unclimbable, self-closing, self-latching, and removable. And our patented locking deck sleeve systems meet the pool fencing standards for many municipalities. For these reasons and many more, our mesh pool fencing systems are the perfect answer to effective and affordable removable home pool fencing. In addition, the unique pole design of our Premier Line Fence System makes it the best removable mesh fencing system in the industry for use on both ground level and above ground wood and composite pool decks.
Our guaranteed unbreakable Premier Line Fence poles are constructed of extruded 6063 T6 marine grade aluminum, and are reinforced by a PVC center core. This core is then attached to a ½" diameter chamfered stainless steel rod. The small diameter of this insertion rod allows for the Premier Fence System to be installed by drilling installation holes for the deck sleeves which are only 5/8" in diameter – holes which are much smaller than those required by other mesh pool fence systems (which typically require their deck sleeve holes to be over an inch in diameter). And because of the small size required for its deck sleeve holes, Guardian's Premier Pool Fence line will not compromise the integrity or strength of either ground level or above ground wood or composite pool decks.
In addition, the smaller size diameter deck sleeves required by our Premier Pool Fence allows for a wider variation of fence design layouts on wood and composite pool decks, because they enable us to install the mesh pool fence in a wider variety of areas on these pool decks than would be possible with mesh pool fence systems requiring larger holes for installation. Moreover, in areas of these pool decks where the deck's thickness is not adequate to provide the structural support necessary for our Premier Line Pool Fence, we can block the deck sleeves from beneath the deck to provide the necessary reinforcement for the fence poles. Or alternately, we can install the fence along wood or composite strips attached to the deck's surface – carefully matched to the existing deck's wood or composite type and finish.
Call the certified installation experts at Guardian Pool Fencing today. We provide free onsite consultations and quotes to all of the Central Valley, and are licensed, bonded and insured.
Wooden Deck Pool Fencing
- Our Premier Line Pool Fence is the ideal removable mesh pool fence for wood and composite pool decks.
- Can be installed on both ground level and elevated, above ground decks.
- Requires only ⅝" diameter deck sleeve holes for installation, and will not affect deck integrity and strength.
- Available in 48", 54", and 60" fence heights, and also custom fence heights.
- Features our patented double pole truss design gate which is unclimbable, self-closing, and self-latching.
- Installed utilizing our patented locking sleeve system (NEC code compliant).
- Poles engineered to be virtually unbreakable – constructed of 6063 T6 marine grade aluminum with a PVC core.
- Offered in our premier mesh in black, brown, and green; our Guardtex mesh in black; and our durable pet mesh in black.
- Choice of framework powder coat finish colors - black, brown, green, beige, or gray.
- Equipped with premium quality stainless steel hardware.
- Meets pool fencing code standards for many municipalities.
- Lifetime guarantee on all fence components and installation workmanship.
My wife and I love to spend time with our grandkids and we love having our guardian fence system around our swimming pool. We never have to worry about our 3 year old grandson when we have him over. He is very active and has tried to get into the pool area...